01. Face Mask / Face Cover for all is mandatory.
02. Frequent Hand wash / Hand Sanitization should be done.
03. Do not touch eyes, nose and mouth.
04. All are advised to wash their hands at the wash basins installed inside the campus and toilets.
05. Proper social distancing shall be followed.
06. Students are advised not to congregate in groups and should avoid crowding.
07. Spitting inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
08. Respiratory etiquettes should be strictly followed.
09. All are advised to monitor their health regularly and any kind of illness should be reported immediately.
10. Any body with signs and symptoms (cough, fever or difficulty in breathing) should call national Toll-Free Helpline 1075 or State Helpline numbers for any queries.
11. Any violation of the above Guidelines shall be viewed seriously and action as per the provision shall be taken against such violators.